A Snapshot of the type of visitor you can expect…
British Airways, Network Rail, Water2Business, PETA Limited, Clarkes, AMEY, Invesco, University of Southampton, Catalicity, Sustrans, Supercraft, Cummins Inc, Blake Morgan, Eli Lilley & Co. Ltd, Resourceful Earth. RNLI, GSK, National Grid, Balfour Beatty, YMCA, Southampton University, Bournemouth Borough Council, Eastleigh Council, Borough of Poole Council, Network Rail, Serco, B&Q, Hilton, Google, BAM Nuttall, Wildlife Trust, Zurich, IEMA, Plymouth Art College, Southampton City Council, Brittany Ferries, Bournemouth & Poole College, Farrow & Ball, VS Rail, Euro Diesel UK, Kier, CAE UK Plc, University of Leeds, Spelthorne Borough Council, Virador, Troidas Bank, Mitie, Natural Resources Wales, HMRC, Royal Bournemouth Hospital. PLUS SMEs from every type of industry sector, large organisations and public sector.
The Expo The Big Green Event has a lot to offer the Exhibitor
- The largest Expo of its type in the region.
- Shell Scheme and own stand options.
- Supported by local authority and leading organisations and associations.
- Smart, modern venue.
- Easy motorway, train and air access.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Choice of hotels within a short distance and to suit any budget.
- Stands at a fraction of the cost of Birmingham and London Expos.
- Well supported promotion.
- Visitors travelling from across the UK.
- Expo dedicated to the needs of Estates, Facilities, Environmental & Sustainability professionals and business owners.
- Join the Big Green Guide and have your details shared with all visitors and throughout the year till the next show.
- Continued support services on offer, even after the show closes it’s door.
- Green supplier network.
- Collaboration between exhibitors.
- Networking breakfast before the show opens.
- Exhibition floor space, vehicle arena, keynote speaker platform, free seminar sessions, free workshops and clinics.
Atrium – Electric Vehicle Arena
Atrium Outdoor – Vehicle parking and test drive option
Hall 2 – 2m wide stands at £450.00
Hall 1 – 2m wide stands at £675.00
Outdoor Arena Space
Workshop rooms / Corporate Hospitality
For a copy of the floorplan remaining numbers please contact email@example.com
Or call 01202 971 186.
Snapshot of what we have captured from the 2016 Expo
- Organix is now using Splosh cleaning products thanks to visiting The Big Green Event
- Nissan Westway sold an electric van.
- LC Energy had two completely new large Biomass System leads.
- Tesla reported half a million pounds worth of leads from the day.
- Worldwide Waste Wise has booked several training sessions from exhibiting at the event.
- GEP Environmental won a contract from Specsavers and are now serving their second order.
- Mary Flynn’s ‘Shore Archive’ artwork is soon to be displayed at the RNLI HQ in Poole after seeing the piece at the show.
- Pearce Compaction is currently in talks with companies for their compactors following leads.
- Dorset Wildlife Trust signed up new members.
- Huff and Puff Construction went away with two good solid leads.
- GreenWing UK is now working with fellow exhibitor Rockett Plumbing to create a market for their product to the public.
- Clean Energy UK has two new customers since the show.
- Plato Video had two good new leads from the day.
- Suez connected with existing customer and broadened the work they are now doing together.
Just a few of our Testimonials
“The Big Green Event Expo 2016 was one of the easiest and simplest shows we have exhibited at. From booking to set up and dismantling the stand, it was organised in a way that kept stress and cost to a minimum. We met a lot of existing and potential customers, in very pleasant surroundings, and we have generated a lot of appointments and quotations on the back of it. It was also great to see other local companies with the same objectives as us. It was encouraging to see that there are a lot of organisations trying to cut carbon footprints and reduce landfill. We will definitely be there in 2017.” Steve Mason – MD – Pearce Group.
“The Big Green Event was a real success for us by putting so many like-minded people together. We have been waiting for an industry specific show and this one was spot on. Can’t wait for next year.” Nick Bainton, Managing Director – Led-Zip Lighting from Northbourne in Dorset.
“Following an introduction at Expo The Big Green Event last September, my wife and I bought our first electric van from exhibitor Nissan.” Jason Light – Sustainability & Climate Change Manager, Eastleigh Borough Council
“We had a great response at The Big Green Event 2016. This was the first year of the Expo, which had a fantastic variety of exhibitors and turn out of visitors. The Expo was designed to demonstrate how an organisation can improve its processes, considerably reduce running costs and environmental impact – and it did just that.” LC Energy
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 01202 971 186.