A Snapshot of the type of visitor you can expect…
British Airways, Network Rail, Water2Business, PETA Limited, Clarkes, AMEY, Invesco, University of Southampton, Catalicity, Sustrans, Supercraft, Cummins Inc, Blake Morgan, Eli Lilley & Co. Ltd, Resourceful Earth. RNLI, GSK, National Grid, Balfour Beatty, YMCA, Southampton University, Bournemouth Borough Council, Eastleigh Council, Borough of Poole Council, Network Rail, Serco, B&Q, Hilton, Google, BAM Nuttall, Wildlife Trust, Zurich, IEMA, Plymouth Art College, Southampton City Council, Brittany Ferries, Bournemouth & Poole College, Farrow & Ball, VS Rail, Euro Diesel UK, Kier, CAE UK Plc, University of Leeds, Spelthorne Borough Council, Virador, Troidas Bank, Mitie, Natural Resources Wales, HMRC, Royal Bournemouth Hospital. PLUS SMEs from every type of industry sector, large organisations and public sector.
The Expo The Big Green Event has a lot to offer the Exhibitor
- The largest Expo of its type in the region.
- Smart, modern venue
- Shell Scheme and own stand options.
- Supported by local authority and leading organisations and associations.
- Easy motorway, train and air access.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Free entry for your visitors
- Easy set and set down
- Access on the 11th October for set up from early till late.
- Choice of hotels within a short distance and to suit any budget.
- Stands at a fraction of the cost of Birmingham and London Expos.
- Well supported promotion.
- Visitors travelling from across the UK.
- Brand new golf course for corporate hospitality options.
- Corporate hospitality to pre-book at Ian Botham’s amazing on-site Beefy’s restaurant.
- On-site Spa
- Expo dedicated to the needs of Estates, Facilities, Environmental & Sustainability professionals and business owners.
- Join the Big Green Guide and have your details shared with all visitors and throughout the year till the next show.
- Continued support services on offer, even after the show closes it’s door.
- Green supplier network.
- Collaboration between exhibitors.
- Networking breakfast before the show opens.
- Exhibition floor space, vehicle arena, keynote speaker platform, free seminar sessions, free workshops and clinics.
Atrium – Electric Vehicle Arena £675.00 + VAT
to include Atrium Outdoor – Vehicle parking and test drive option
Hall 2 – 2m wide stands at £450.00 + VAT
Hall 1 – 2m wide stands at £675.00 + VAT
Outdoor Arena Space at £350.00 + VAT
Workshop rooms: Tea/coffee/presentation equipment for 2 hour slot £120.00 + VAT Half Day £200.00 + VAT
Full Day £350.00 + VAT, to include lunch in Beefy’s restaurant for one presenter.
Corporate Hospitality Buffet Lunch option in Ian Botham’s Beefy’s Restaurant £22.00 per head, plus drinks.
For a copy of the floor plan remaining stand numbers Just a few of our Testimonials
“The Big Green Event Expo 2016 was one of the easiest and simplest shows we have exhibited at. From booking to set up and dismantling the stand, it was organised in a way that kept stress and cost to a minimum. We met a lot of existing and potential customers, in very pleasant surroundings, and we have generated a lot of appointments and quotations on the back of it. It was also great to see other local companies with the same objectives as us. It was encouraging to see that there are a lot of organisations trying to cut carbon footprints and reduce landfill. We will definitely be there in 2017.” Steve Mason – MD – Pearce Group.
“The Big Green Event was a real success for us by putting so many like-minded people together. We have been waiting for an industry specific show and this one was spot on. Can’t wait for next year.” Nick Bainton, Managing Director – Led-Zip Lighting from Northbourne in Dorset.
“Following an introduction at Expo The Big Green Event last September, my wife and I bought our first electric van from exhibitor Nissan.” Jason Light – Sustainability & Climate Change Manager, Eastleigh Borough Council
“We had a great response at The Big Green Event 2016. This was the first year of the Expo, which had a fantastic variety of exhibitors and turn out of visitors. The Expo was designed to demonstrate how an organisation can improve its processes, considerably reduce running costs and environmental impact – and it did just that.” LC Energy
I really enjoyed my day at the Exhibition and particularly the Electric Vehicle Zone. Tim Linford, TJL Associates – Energy Consultant