2017 Expo Highlights
- Headline speaker: Head of Innovation – Ellen MacArthur Foundation Circular Economy
- Sponsor Suez waste advice stand, free workshops and keynote speaker session.
- The Body Shop and World Land Trust talk BioBridges
- Experts on hand on today’s Electric Vehicles
- Take to the road in a Tesla Model S and latest Model X
- Ride in the highly popular Nissan Leaf
- See the latest low emission offering from Ford
- Try before you buy…and test ride the latest Electric Bikes
- Visit the IEMA stand for a 15% new member discount
- FREE 5-day TomTom Telematics Trial
- Play and WIN with Green Bingo
- Meet and Greet in the Eco Coffee Bar
- Visit the 2017 Pop-Up Eco Shop
- Get up close and personal with a Falcon in our natural pest control area
- Visit the LearnZone with a choice of FREE Workshops
- Book from 2 x Seminars
- Be inspired by our 2017 Keynote Speakers
- Let us ‘plan your visit‘ option
- Chat to experts with hundreds of Exhibits
- Enjoy FREE Entry and Free Parking
- And so much more…
NEW in 2017…We are pleased to support Aquapax wonderfully pure Mineral Water. Helping to reduce plastic, Aquapax is packaged in air-tight, non-leaching, sustainably produced paper cartons, the first time Aquapax water sees daylight is when you open the carton. The only water available at the venue on the 12th October 2017!
Join SMEs through to larger organisations from the public and private sector…
A snapshot of visitors from our 2016 Expo inlcude RNLI, GSK, National Grid, Balfour Beatty, YMCA, Southampton University, Bournemouth Borough Council, Eastleigh Council, Borough of Poole Council, Network Rail, Serco, B&Q, Hilton, Google, BAM Nuttall, Wildlife Trust, Zurich, IEMA, Plymouth Art College, Southampton City Council, Brittany Ferries, Bournemouth & Poole College, Farrow & Ball, VS Rail, Euro Diesel UK, Kier, CAE UK Plc, University of Leeds, Spelthorne Borough Council, Virador, Troidas Bank, Mitie, Natural Resources Wales, HMRC, Royal Bournemouth Hospital. PLUS SMEs from every type of industry sector.
Even in this digital age, face to face is still the best way to create those relationships and understand how those solutions work!